Happy New Year everyone!
Twelfth Night has been and gone, the Christmas decorations are down and safely packed away in labelled ‘Really Useful Boxes’ all ready for our house move.
Now all I need is the house to be built.
Wisdom Head Office started back at work on the 5th and have emailed me to confirm we have our CDC approval through. They also attached a pile of paperwork and gave an idea of what should happen next:
- An internal CDC compliance check (approximately a week)
- Site peg out ordered (approx 2 weeks)
- Ordered gas & electricity through AGL
- Finalise Draft End Panel
In order to complete the Draft End Panel they need:
- all the external supplier quotes back (all done, most of which were completed in August).
- All variations signed off (done – rather a lot of them 🙂 )
- All internal colour selections finalised with My Home Central (MHC) (done)
- MHC to confirm TECK complete
As far as I’m aware we have done everything we needed to so now we wait for MHC to do their stuff.
5000 and counting!
The New Year saw me pass 5000 hits on my blog so thank you to everyone who follows my ramblings and also for all the comments and ‘likes’ as well.